True Blue Life Insurance Scholarship
Accepting Submissions Now!
At True Blue Life Insurance we value trust, credibility, and ethics in all our business practices. It is for this reason that we chose the topic of this contest to be:
How businesses can build trust, credibility, and loyalty among your generation.
Last day to submit for the Fall 2015 $2,500 scholarship is August 31st 2015 at 11:59pm MST.
Voting will take place the whole month of September. Winner will be decided on October 1st 2015.
- Create a video up to 60 seconds in length illustrating how companies can build trust, credibility, and loyalty among the Millennial generation (those born between 1980 and 2000).
- Video submissions are open from May 20th 2015 through August 31st 2015.
- Voting will open to the public on September 1st 2015 at 12:00am, and close on September 30st 2015 at 11:59pm MST.
- There will be one winner chosen after voting ends on September 30th, 2015.
- In order for the winner to collect funds, the winner must provide True Blue Life Insurance the full video file in wav and mp4 format.
- All contestants agree to grant True Blue Life Insurance, LLC lifetime license of the video submission for marketing purposes.
- Enrolled students in the Fall 2015 semester in any undergraduate university in the United States.
- College must be an accredited public or private school in the United States.
- High school seniors are eligible.
- All majors of study may apply.
- Students must be 17 years old to apply.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA to apply.
- User must login to vote.
- Users may login using Facebook, Twitter, or by registering through our truebluelifeinsurance.com website.
- Users may vote one time per day from Sept. 1st through Sept. 30th.
- Under no circumstances are contestants or any persons associated with a contestant authorized to pay for users to vote in the True Blue Life Insurance Scholarship contest.
- If True Blue Life Insurance has reason to believe voters were compensated in exchange for votes, True Blue Life Insurance reserves the right to either penalize or disqualify the video, videos, or contestant in question.
- Authorized ways to get votes:
Family, friends, social networks… be creative. Just no paying any type of service or compensating other users for votes.
What We Are Looking For in Video Submissions
- Approximately 60 seconds in length
- Video should apply to a wide range of businesses/companies (not just True Blue Life Insurance)
- Avoid Profanity and Nudity
- Video should be at most PG13.
Note about Copyrighted Material
- All video submissions must be authorized to use any copyrighted images, music, persons, or any other creative material.
True Blue Life Insurance will not sell or share contestant information with any third parties. Information collected from contestant submissions and voters will only be used for purposes relating to the True Blue Life Insurance Scholarship contest.
True Blue Life Insurance may email contestants informing them of contest status and future scholarship opportunities. All email correspondence include an unsubscribe link to be taken off of our contact list.
Information collected from contestants include:
School Attending (Only U.S. Schools are Eligible)
Date of Birth
True Blue Life Insurance reserves the right to display video contest submissions on it’s website, any marketing material, and for purposes related to sharing findings from the contest.
True Blue Life Insurance, Inc.
8900 E Pinnacle Peak Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255