True Blue Life Insurance Scholarship
Accepting Submissions Now!
At True Blue Life Insurance we value trust, credibility, and ethics in all of our business practices. It is for this reason that we chose the topic of this contest to be:
Would you rather meet face to face with an insurance agent, shop for your insurance online, or work with someone over the phone? Why?
- Create a video up to 60 seconds in length answering the question:
“Would you rather meet face to face with an insurance agent, shop for your insurance online, or work with someone over the phone? Why?”
- Video submissions are open from August 1, 2017 through October 31, 2017.
- Voting will open to the public on November 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. and close on November 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- One winner will be chosen after voting ends on November 15, 2017.
- For the winner to collect funds, he or she must provide True Blue Life Insurance the full video file in .wav and .mp4 format.
- All contestants agree to grant True Blue Life Insurance, Inc a lifetime license of the video submission for marketing purposes.
- Enrolled students in the Fall 2017 semester in any undergraduate university in the United States.
- College must be an accredited public or private school in the United States.
- High school seniors are eligible.
- All majors of study may apply.
- Students must be 17 years old to apply.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA to apply.
- User must log in to vote.
- Users may log in using Facebook or Twitter, or by registering through our truebluelifeinsurance.com website.
- Users may vote one time per day from November 1 through November 14.
- Under no circumstances are contestants or any persons associated with a contestant authorized to pay for users to vote in the True Blue Life Insurance Scholarship contest.
- If True Blue Life Insurance has reason to believe that voters were compensated in exchange for votes, True Blue Life Insurance reserves the right to either penalize or disqualify the video, videos, or contestant in question.
- Authorized ways to get votes:
Family, friends, social networks … be creative. Just no paying any type of service or compensating other users for votes.
What We Are Looking For in Video Submissions
- Approximately 60 seconds in length
- Video should apply to a wide range of businesses/companies (not just True Blue Life Insurance)
- Avoid profanity and nudity
- Video should be at most PG13
Note About Copyrighted Material
- All video submissions must be authorized to use any copyrighted images, music, persons, or any other creative material.
True Blue Life Insurance will not sell or share contestant information with any third parties. Information collected from contestant submissions and voters will only be used for purposes relating to the True Blue Life Insurance Scholarship contest.
True Blue Life Insurance may email contestants informing them of contest status and future scholarship opportunities. All email correspondence includes an unsubscribe link to be taken off of our contact list.
Information collected from contestants include:
School attending (only U.S. schools are eligible)
Date of birth
True Blue Life Insurance reserves the right to display video contest submissions on its website, on any marketing material, and for purposes related to sharing findings from the contest.
True Blue Life Insurance, Inc.
8900 E Pinnacle Peak Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255