It has been three years since Chezerea Ortiz’s dad died, but they are still surviving through the struggle to maintain a life.
At the age of 45 the main wage earner for the Ortiz family died without life insurance. To try to cover the lost income Chezerea started working two jobs to try and support her family. The video below gives us the story of how Chezerea has learned from her parents’ mistakes.
Through her own hard work and commitment Chezerea had the chance to continue her education. With scholarships and some help from her grandparents, Chezerea recently completed a certification program to be a dental assistant. In addition, Marcus, now 20, got his GED and is about to start community college.
The unexpected loss of a loved one is difficult enough to deal with, but when that loved one is providing income for a family to survive it can be near impossible to make it from paycheck to paycheck. For that reason True Blue Life Insurance has provided a simple method of obtaining life insurance quotes without sharing any personal information.
- Guide to Universal and Term Life Insurance - July 4, 2018
- What Is Final Expense Insurance? - June 28, 2018
- Top Benefits Of Life Insurance: The Advantages Of A Life Insurance Policy - June 28, 2018
- Term Life vs. Permanent or Universal Life Insurance - June 11, 2018
- Top 3 Trends in Life Insurance for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 7 Ways Life Insurance Will Not Pay Out - April 30, 2017
- Best Term Life Insurance for Ex- and Current Smokers - April 30, 2017
- The Collateral Assignment of a Life Insurance Policy - April 30, 2017
- 5 Reasons to Buy Life Insurance - May 25, 2016
- Why Women Need Life Insurance - February 29, 2016