Final expense insurance provides a low amount of coverage for people who need to cover medical and funeral costs.
Final Expense Insurance Company Comparison Chart
Learn More About Final Expense Insurance
What Is Final Expense Insurance?
Final expense insurance is an insurance policy used to pay for burial expenses and funeral services when the named insured dies. Such a policy helps ease the financial burden placed on a family when a loved one dies.
While life insurance policies in this category are called final expense or burial insurance, we provide these no medical exam polices as traditional life insurance policies, where the named beneficiary could use the proceeds for any purpose.
Features of final expense policies
- No medical exam required
- $2,500 to $100,000 in coverage
- Typically issued immediately or within 48 hours
- Premiums never increase
- Beneficiaries can use the proceeds for any purpose
What is needed to apply
- A phone interview with one of our final expense agents
- A voice or digital signature, along with payment information
- Is the proposed insured currently in a hospital?
- Is the proposed insured currently in a nursing home?
- Is the proposed insured currently receiving hospice care?
- Has the proposed insured been advised by a medical professional that he/she has less than 1 year to live?
- Is the proposed insured over 89 years old?
- Has the proposed insured tested positive for HIV or been diagnosed with AIDS?
- Has the proposed insured been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia?
How we can help you
- Price – We’re an independent insurance agency that does business with all of the top final expense insurance companies.
- Experience – We have a dedicated department with agents who have decades of experience specializing in final expense polices.
- Knowledge – We can answer any questions you may have and deal with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- Speed – Policies are issued immediately or within 48 hours, depending on the insurance provider.