Final Expense insurance provides a low amount of coverage for people needing to cover medical and funeral costs.
Final Expense Insurance Company Comparison Chart
Learn More About Final Expense Insurance
What Is Final Expense Insurance?
Final expense insurance is an insurance policy used to pay for burial expenses and funeral services when the named insured dies. Such a policy helps ease the financial burden placed on a family when a loved one dies.
While life insurance policies in this category are called final expense or burial insurance, we provide these no medical exam polices as traditional life insurance policies where the named beneficiary could use the proceeds for any purpose.
Features of Final Expense
- No medical exam required
- $2,500 – $100,000 in coverage
- Typically issued either immediately, or within 48 hours
- Premiums will never increase
- Beneficiaries can use proceeds for any purpose
What Is Needed To Apply
- A phone interview with one of our final expense agents
- A voice or digital signature, along with payment information
- Is the proposed insured currently in a hospital?
- Is the proposed insured currently in a nursing home?
- Is the proposed insured currently receiving hospice care?
- Has the proposed insured been advised by a medical professional that he/she has less than one year to live?
- Is the proposed insured over 89 years of age?
- Has the proposed insured tested positive for HIV or been diagnosed with AIDS?
- Has the proposed insured been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia?
How We Can Help You
- Price – We are an independent insurance agency and deal with all of the top final expense insurance companies.
- Experience – We have a dedicated department that has specialized in issuing final expense polices for over 33 years.
- Knowledge – We can answer any questions you may have and deal with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- Speed – Policies are issued immediately or within 48 hours (depending on the insurance provider).